I had a relaxing weekend and was walking around the little village of Smithville. One of the shops had clever sayings on strips of wood. They were witty and clever and I wanted to buy them all. They only problem is that I really don't have a place to put them. But one really struck a cord with me, "Please Let This be a Good Day".
So what would be a good day at an SPCA?
1. Animals would be adopted out quicker than they came into the shelter.
2. Someone would donate a ton of money to help care for the animals.
3. A veterinarian would call and say they wanted to donate a day a week to help care for abandoned pets.
4. Every customer would walk out happy.
5. My staff could eat their lunch.
6. Chocolate would be one of the necessary food groups. (That one is for me!)