- Dogs and cats lick their butts and private areas.
- These pets sniff other pets butts.
- They sniff feces.
- They eat things they find. (Anything from dead animals to bunny poop.)
- Pets drink from muddy puddles.
- Pets don't brush their teeth and rely on their human to do so.
- Pets can transmit disease.
Monday, May 6, 2013
I have seen many people kiss their pets or let their pets lick their face. As a former R.N. I always discourage this practice. And after a conference I went to, I am dead set against letting pets do this. It is NOT true that animals mouths are cleaner than a human's. And here's why: