1. Artwork should be approximately 11 inches wide by 13 inches high.
2. Artwork must be submitted in color and must be signed by the artist. Only three colors will be used for the 2012
Paws for a Cause! graphic. Remember that the artwork will be used on
T-shirts and brochures. The smaller size of the brochures can lose some fine detail.
3. Artwork may be hand drawn or computer generated but must be submitted on heavy stock paper. Computer generated artwork is preferred. If the artwork is computer generated, a copy of the art on disk must also be submitted.
4. You must include the following text in the artwork:
, Lycoming County SPCA Paws for a Cause! Walk for the Animals, September 15, 2012. (Please include the exclamation point.)
5. Keep in mind that this is an animal related event with registration held at
which is a river front park with a Riverboat and boat launch. The walk is three miles from the park, to the shelter, and back again. New this year, we will attempt to join hands from the registration point to the shelter as we make a human chain of support. Susquehanna State Park
6. Deadline for submission is March 28, 2012 at 4 PM, delivered to the
Lycoming County SPCA at 2805 Reach Road. Questions may be directed to Vickie Stryker at 570-322-4646.
Paws for a Cause Committee will judge the Artwork submitted with a decision on March 30, 2012. The winning artwork becomes the property of the . Lycoming County SPCA
The winning artist will receive a $50 cash prize, a copy of the brochure, poster, and T-shirt created with their artwork. They will have their name on the artwork that will be reproduced on approximately 800 brochures, 200 posters, and 100 T-shirts. And finally, you will receive a big thank you in the
Lycoming County SPCA newsletter!